University of Oklahoma Pharmacy Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering if any other applicants have interviews for June 20th? This is my top choice school so I'm really hoping I get in!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi! I just received an email from the admission director about the MMI. I also applied for OU. I'm wondering if we need to download Zoom or not. I also have the interview on June 20th.

Yes, definitely download Zoom on your computer or smartphone. I'm wondering how many spots are left as they will be interviewing 30-something applicants that day...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I am also interviewing on June 20th as well!! Have you guys gotten any specific emails on whether or not the interview has been scheduled to be at OUHSC or if it was a video call? And congrats to both of you for getting an interview! Hopefully we'll be classmates!!

If I'm not mistaken, all of the remaining interviews are conducted on the 20th via Zoom due to the pandemic. Congrats to both of you for making it this far!

Yes, definitely download Zoom on your computer or smartphone. I'm wondering how many spots are left as they will be interviewing 30-something applicants that day...
The interview will be in 3 groups. I'm on group 2. From 10:15 to11:15

I think thats the total number of invited applicants. Due to covid-19, fewer applicants are able to apply for the program they want in time. This doesn't just happen to PharmD programs but also other healthcare programs.

I think thats the total number of invited applicants. Due to covid-19, fewer applicants are able to apply for the program they want in time. This doesn't just happen to PharmD programs but also other healthcare programs.
Yes it's definitely a crazy time! They were conducting interviews before this happened so i'm wondering if they have a lot of spots filled already. Do you know how many students are admitted into the program?

Yes it's definitely a crazy time! They were conducting interviews before this happened so i'm wondering if they have a lot of spots filled already. Do you know how many students are admitted into the program?
about 64 people. According to Admission Statistics & Program Quality Indicators - OU College of Pharmacy
Most admitted people go through the regular admission path (an OU PharmD student told me that). So I think there will be roughly 30-40 admitted students.