University of Oklahoma Pharmacy Class of 2024

About the Ads

mayn96

Feb 12, 2020
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hey! I am also interviewing on June 20th as well!! Have you guys gotten any specific emails on whether or not the interview has been scheduled to be at OUHSC or if it was a video call? And congrats to both of you for getting an interview! Hopefully we'll be classmates!!

Wednesday5

Sep 27, 2019
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I think thats the total number of invited applicants. Due to covid-19, fewer applicants are able to apply for the program they want in time. This doesn't just happen to PharmD programs but also other healthcare programs.

Jun 10, 2020
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I think thats the total number of invited applicants. Due to covid-19, fewer applicants are able to apply for the program they want in time. This doesn't just happen to PharmD programs but also other healthcare programs.
Yes it's definitely a crazy time! They were conducting interviews before this happened so i'm wondering if they have a lot of spots filled already. Do you know how many students are admitted into the program?

Wednesday5

Sep 27, 2019
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Yes it's definitely a crazy time! They were conducting interviews before this happened so i'm wondering if they have a lot of spots filled already. Do you know how many students are admitted into the program?
about 64 people. According to Admission Statistics & Program Quality Indicators - OU College of Pharmacy
Most admitted people go through the regular admission path (an OU PharmD student told me that). So I think there will be roughly 30-40 admitted students.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.