General Admissions & OTCAS University of Pittsburgh, NYU, BU, UNC Chapel Hill

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tionna101

Reaction score
Did anyone apply to any of these schools for OT, if so have you heard back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just submitted my UNC application a few days ago and the deadline is today I believe, so I have not heard anything from them!

Just submitted my UNC application a few days ago and the deadline is today I believe, so I have not heard anything from them!
I applied a few weeks ago , good luck on everything please keep me updated !!

Reactions: 1 user
I applied to BU's early decision and have yet to receive an interview so its not looking too good for me as others have already been interviewing, unless they push me to regular decision.
As for NYU they said decisions would go out around late feb/early march!

I applied to BU's early decision and have yet to receive an interview so its not looking too good for me as others have already been interviewing, unless they push me to regular decision.
I'm in the exact same boat!

What are your stats? If you don’t mind me asking ?

Hi, I applied to UNC as well and haven't heard much from them since the application period ended. Although, on December 14th UNC did send out an email to say that they had received 243 applications. The email said that they have started the review process and that the Admissions Committee will narrow the applicant pool down to approximately 48 people who will be invited to interview. We should be contacted about whether or not we will receive an interview around January 15th, but I hope it's sooner! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone waitlisted at Pitt and has heard that they’ve gotten in yet?