University of Pittsburgh, SOM - rooms available in quiet and safe area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SungHyun7

mentally ******ed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Space available starting 7/1/2008.

Medical student looking for another graduate student or serious undergraduate students. Perfect place for someone looking for a quiet place to study.

house has 2 bedroom upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs. 1 bathroom upstairs and 1 bathroom downstairs. If all 3 rooms get rented, I'll hire a maid to clean the house (livingroom, kitchen, and bathrooms) twice a month. There are plenty of off street parking. Rent will be $300/month for the upstair rooms and $500/month for the downstairs room. All utilities will be split evenly. Bus stop is only a block away or we can all car pool if we happen to have similar class times--car ride is only 10 minutes to university of pittsburgh, SOM.

E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions. or feel free to call me (Chin) 646 881 2721.

I have a big TV, exercise equipments in spacious livingroom that we can all share. Kitchen is also huge--plenty of space for everyone. There are laundry machine and dryer in the house basement we can all use.

Members don't see this ad.