University of Pittsburgh (Upitt.)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tontochico

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys any news from UPitt. ...barely 4 seats ...but still? Any application completion / under review/ iv mails? Before anyone asks...I havn't received anything yet

Members don't see this ad.

I have applied to UPitt. Although I am hoping that they have all the needed documents that I sent, I have not heard anything from them. Not even an application complete email.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied around the same time. No idea about their i.v. schedule. Did they send you an application complete email??

HEY I GOT AN INTERVIEW at upitt...did anyone else get it?? we can coordinate and discuss .....please post here if you have

congrats ivprep,
could you please share your stats here?
thanks and congrats once again

Congrats ivprep on the interview invitation. When did you apply and did you get any application complete email or any other correspondence from them?

Congrats ivprep on the interview invitation. When did you apply and did you get any application complete email or any other correspondence from them?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it and good luck for the interview!
BTW, when is it?

Thanks for the reply! Really appreciate it. I also applied late and have not received any correspondence on the status of the application from them.
Good luck for the interview. BTW, when is it?

Did any one else receive an interview invite from UPitt?