university of pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Docnids

Tufts University DIS'09
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends
I am starting this thread to discuss about pittsburgh university.
Have they started sending their interview calls.
Regarding their practical exam do they provide us with all the instruments.
bye

Members don't see this ad.

Docnids said:
Hi Friends
I am starting this thread to discuss about pittsburgh university.
Have they started sending their interview calls.
Regarding their practical exam do they provide us with all the instruments.
bye
hi
i am aslo waiting to hear from them. called the office today spoke to rose she said that they are reviewing the applications at this time and we shall hear from them soon

antigen said:
hi
i am aslo waiting to hear from them. called the office today spoke to rose she said that they are reviewing the applications at this time and we shall hear from them soon
Hey
I also tried calling them and voice mail said to leave Ms. Mangold an email for application status.
Could u post in your scores so that i can have a vague idea about my status.
Mine are NBDE I 89 II 82 , TOEFL 273 GPA 3.3.
Besides, seems only two of us are here. good for us ;)
:thumbup: good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
well it dose not look like we are the only ones as there are 140 views for this thread .
my stats
part1 -91
toefl-273

antigen said:
hi
well it dose not look like we are the only ones as there are 140 views for this thread .
my stats
part1 -91
toefl-273

Antigen
pls check ur pm.

antigen said:
hi
my stats
part1 -91
toefl-273

Hi
Did u hear from u pitt ? i mailed ms rose. waiting for response. no one answers the call.
:thumbup:

Docnids said:
Hi
Did u hear from u pitt ? i mailed ms rose. waiting for response. no one answers the call.
:thumbup:
hi
nop nothing ......
:(

Hey guys,

I applied to Pits also and still waiting. Does anyone know about their clinical exam? Has anyone got a call from them?

cinamone said:
Hey guys,

I applied to Pits also and still waiting. Does anyone know about their clinical exam? Has anyone got a call from them?

Hi all
Any wherebouts of upitt? Ive mailed Ms mangold no reply yet. her phone no. also goes on voicemail.
Dont know much about the preclinical part. It should be the same crown and cavity preps asked in california schools. I dont know details as i havent applied their.
Could u guys post in ur stats so that i can have an idea whether to expect call or no. Mine are 89/82 , 273 and 3.3