General Admissions & OTCAS University of Puget Sound

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any updates on fellowship/scholarship offers from those still deciding if they will accept offer by march 6th deposit deadline? I'm in the process of trying to gain information from the university, thought id check in with fellow students as I wait for them to get back to me... its a tough decision for me whether to go to UPS or another school and the financial aspect will most likely steer my decision

I called the Financial Aid office to ask about the letter we were supposed to get regarding financial aid and haven't heard back yet. The number is (253) 879-3214 if you want to give it a try! I also asked for an extension but like I expected the $500 deposit is required to hold your seat. I really love this program but cost is a factor for me too!

Members don't see this ad.

I called the Financial Aid office to ask about the letter we were supposed to get regarding financial aid and haven't heard back yet. The number is (253) 879-3214 if you want to give it a try! I also asked for an extension but like I expected the $500 deposit is required to hold your seat. I really love this program but cost is a factor for me too!
Thanks greyjay, I was planning to call the financial aid office today. I also tried to extend (which I know they used to let students do) but no dice. Yea I love the program, professors, and have family closeby so i'd love to be there, but have been accepted to another good and less expensive program. So its a matter of waiting now. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the right combo of the best bang for your buck and the best experience for your future practice. Cya at UPS maybe!

I received an email to start an account and another one stating that I have been selected as an alternate candidate. I would still like to keep the lines of communication open with all of you. It is my second year applying and my second time being placed on the waitlist. Bittersweet. Heartbroken I did not get that phone call but staying hopeful. Best of luck to all applicants.
Did you ever get pulled from the waitlist? One OTmama to another I'm in this spot right now.

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile