You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of Saint Joseph entering class 2017
Started by Pharmacy2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Have you been accepted?.. i have an interview on jan 27
No, I just recently applied.Have you been accepted?.. i have an interview on jan 27
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take to get an interview?Have you been accepted?.. i have an interview on jan 27
About 2 weeks
Did you get accepted?Have you been accepted?.. i have an interview on jan 27
yea..you?
Yea I did.yea..you?
Yea, are you?yes I did get accepted, are u guys going there
I don't think that ranking matters. The most important thing a pharmacy school should be focused on is helping you pass the Naplex, and to be well informed for life as a pharmacist. USJ has shown on their website that their Alumni's don't have problems finding jobs, and the Naplex pass rate is higher than some schools that have opened longer than they have.Maybe, the only thign I am worried about is that it's unranked, do u think thats a problem when we look for jobs
Did you get accepted somewhere else?Maybe, the only thign I am worried about is that it's unranked, do u think thats a problem when we look for jobs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted and looking to hear from other potential candidates in the class of 2020
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Class of 2020 Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1666213330347156/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K