University of South Florida?

Started by OBGirlie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OBGirlie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any info about this school? How is the training, learning environment, etc?

Thanks!
 
I'm interested in hearing your opinions on this program as well. I have an interview there in a couple of weeks. I'll post my impressions after that, but any info before I head down to Tampa would be greatly appreciated!
 
I'm currently at USF, so PM me and I'll give you the "scoop", and try to answer any specifics you have!

PS - After going on a few interviews, I forgot how nice it was to have 60 degree "winters" in Tampa.