University of St. Augustine (Austin) Accepted Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jllangley12

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

First of all, congrats on being accepted for the Fall 2015 semester at University of St. Augustine in Austin!

Just wanted to start this to see where everyone is going to end up. I'm from Connecticut so I'll definitely be looking for a place and/or roommates. Are you guys going to rent near the school or closer to the city?

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
 
Hi everyone,

First of all, congrats on being accepted for the Fall 2015 semester at University of St. Augustine in Austin!

Just wanted to start this to see where everyone is going to end up. I'm from Connecticut so I'll definitely be looking for a place and/or roommates. Are you guys going to rent near the school or closer to the city?

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Join the Austin DPT Fall 2015 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1566110293649441/