University of St. Augustine Flex - Austin Fall 2018

Started by Wyo24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wyo24

Jake
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

So, I didn't think I was going to get in anywhere this round of applications but received an interview for USA in Austin flex program for Fall 2018. My interview was scheduled for July which seems really late for a school that starts in the fall but I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on the flex, program itself, and if they have interviewed for it what kind of questions they encountered or how the interview went in general for them? Thanks in advance for everyones input!