University of St. Augustine - Florida Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any updates on your end?
hey! Not really.. I got an email at the beginning of april just basically saying that students have until mid-april to put deposit down, and if they are going to do another interview cycle they will let us know. At this point I am assuming we will probably get rolled over..what about you!
 
Last edited:
hey! Not really.. I got an email at the beginning of april just basically saying that students have until mid-april to put deposit down, and if they are going to do another interview cycle they will let us know. At this point I am assuming we will probably get rolled over..what about you!

I am currently on the waitlist for St. Augustine, and have a question. What does it mean to get "rolled over" exactly?