University of St. Augustine Summer and Fall 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kot6

Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to start this thread for people who applied to University of St. Augustine for Summer and Fall 2023. What are your stats? Did you hear anything from University yet? My GPA 3.49 pGPA 3.39, GRE 148/152/4, I have about 200 hours of observations. I applied 7/20/22, and only got one email that my Enrollment Advisor will reach out to me.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied for Fall 2023 on 7/16 and received an offer to start Fall 2022 as there were still open spots.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! What are your stats? Did you take the offer?
I didn't take the offer as it was too last minute. I was honestly shocked since my GPA is well below the GPA range. My stats are 2.8 GPA, 4.0 gGPA, GRE 167/166/4.5, and 400 observation hours.

I applied for Summer 2023 on 7/29 and was offered a Fall 2022 start also. I decided to take it, so now I'm just waiting to hear from admissions. Its definitely super last minute though. I'm surprised they're even still taking applications for this fall.

Hi everybody!
Just wanted to see who applied for Fall 2023?
My stats:
GPA 3.24
pGPA 3.22 (pending prerequisites A/P I and II by June 2023)
GRE (receiving Master of Science in Kinesiology June 2023)
Observation Hours 50 (outpatient), pending 40 by May 2023. Planning to do inpatient hours too.

Looks to me like many of you were given an offer! I applied 11/16/2022 and am here "patiently" waiting. Lol!

I was going to apply for the fall 2023 but got in for the summer of 2023 instead at the Austin location.
Stats:
Cumulative: 3.41
Prereq: 3.67
GRE: 152,152,5
Observation hours: 2k+ inpatient + outpatient

I was going to apply for the fall 2023 but got in for the summer of 2023 instead at the Austin location.
Stats:
Cumulative: 3.41
Prereq: 3.67
GRE: 152,152,5
Observation hours: 2k+ inpatient + outpatient

When did you apply? I just got my application returned because of an unreported institution I forgot to include in my application. I'm applying for the flex in San Marcos. Resubmitted and waiting for transcripts to arrive. Hoping they didn't fill up!

When did you apply? I just got my application returned because of an unreported institution I forgot to include in my application. I'm applying for the flex in San Marcos. Resubmitted and waiting for transcripts to arrive. Hoping they didn't fill up!
I applied around September and it was a very quick process, for me. I had graduated in May and had finished any retakes by August. I got the confirmation email followed in 3 days, and a meeting with an admissions advisor in two weeks followed by that. Decision came almost exactly a week after her and I met.

I applied around September and it was a very quick process, for me. I had graduated in May and had finished any retakes by August. I got the confirmation email followed in 3 days, and a meeting with an admissions advisor in two weeks followed by that. Decision came almost exactly a week after her and I met.

Congrats!

Reactions: 1 user
I was just accepted to USAHS for the spring term 2023 in Austin!

Reactions: 1 user