University of St. Augustine - San Diego

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPTtobe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here attended the new St. Augustine campus in San Diego? I had a hard time deciding which school to go to, and I ended up deciding on University of St. Augustine because so much of my family lives in San Diego. They had told me that the fact that they are not accredited for the fafsa yet was not a big deal because they have banks that know their situation and have low interest rates, however, now that I have decided to go there I'm finding out that these banks have variable rates and it's not as simple of a process that it would have been to just simply apply for government aid. Have I made the wrong decision to attend this school, will it cost me that much more just through loans? I would really appreciates someone's input that is either going through the same thing as me or already has.

Members don't see this ad.

BUMP!

I'd like to know if anyone has attended this program also

Has anyone here attended the new St. Augustine campus in San Diego? I had a hard time deciding which school to go to, and I ended up deciding on University of St. Augustine because so much of my family lives in San Diego. They had told me that the fact that they are not accredited for the fafsa yet was not a big deal because they have banks that know their situation and have low interest rates, however, now that I have decided to go there I'm finding out that these banks have variable rates and it's not as simple of a process that it would have been to just simply apply for government aid. Have I made the wrong decision to attend this school, will it cost me that much more just through loans? I would really appreciates someone's input that is either going through the same thing as me or already has.

I am curious as well. I didn't see them on the PTCAS application service, but CSULB isn't on there as well. As long as they are accredited by APTA than I guess it doesn't matter.