University of St. Augustine

Started by tutugirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tutugirl

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the University of St. Augustine for an entry level DPT. Definitely not my first choice, but they have a group of students starting in the Spring when I'll be ready to start grad. school. I think the only other program that starts in the spring is Azuza Pacific. Anyway, let me know if you've heard anything about either school. I would like to start my DPT as soon as I can. Thanks for any info.
 
They have a very strong (but sometimes a little pushy) manual therapy program. Paris is a "my way or the highway" kind of PT. I think this can be a pretty poor teaching philosophy in an era when PT's are working hard to remain evidence-based practitioners.