University of Sydney DVM

Started by Lao3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lao3

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in applying to the DVM program at USyd. I'm a Canadian student, and was hoping to gain some insight into what grades people have, and the courses they put forth to be accepted.

Thanks!
 
I would look through the USyd threads from past years to see the stats of people that were accepted. I'm applying this year. I should be hearing back ver soon. If you look at the University of Syd c/o 2020 thread, you can see that some people have been offered conditional acceptances. I would look around the forum a bit.
 
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'll see how I can help. I'll be starting the DVM program this Feb at Syd.