University of Utah Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Haha me too :(. There still might be a chance if people drop their spot right?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an acceptance call! I was on the alternate list since Jan 15!

Got an acceptance call around 12:30 PM today! I was waitlisted on December 15th. Looks like they had maybe one or two spots open. However, I wanted to be as transparent as possible, because there is probably someone on the waitlist waiting to get accepted to University of Utah. I told them that I will have to kindly decline their offer because I am deposited at my in-state school and will be attending there instead! Utah was for sure one of my top choices if I didn't get into my in-state. Best of luck to y'all and I hope an amazing person got the spot!

I just gave up my spot. Good luck to anyone on the alternate list!

I got the call at about 9:41 on an in-state position opening. I was waitlisted Dec 15.

Interview #3
School: Utah
Notification date: 8/26/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Utah
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/16
Application complete date: 6/19
GPA (overall, science): 3.42, 3.22
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/19/21/23/BIO (16)
Dates available OR your interview date: 9/2, 9/8, or 9/9
Method of Interview: Virtual
did you receive a supplemental app or was it on the AADSAS website? also were you able to submit the supplemental fee on the website or did you wait for an email? PLease let me know!

I already interviewed. Loved this interview! This school became one of my first choices :) Any questions let me know
Hello,
I submitted my app this week and had a question about the app process for the U. on their website, it said that qualified applicants will receive a supplemental app however they already had questions on AADSAS. What was the process for you after submission? did you receive an email to pay for the supplemental? or the secondary? Please let me know!