University of Utah DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

runnerlove

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone accepted into the UofU DPT program? I am currently on the wait list and I was wondering what the acceptance letter states...

How long do you have to let them know whether or not you accept or decline?

Just wondering as I am hoping to get pulled up from the wait list!! 🙂
 
I was on the waitlist at Utah 2 years ago. They would not tell me where I stood on the list. I patiently waited until the first day of classes and got an email stating that I would not be getting in. I don't think they take that many off the waitlist. Maybe a couple tops.

Not trying to be a bummer for you or anything, just giving you my experience. 🙂

Hang in there!
 
I sent in my deposit today. They gave us until March 1st though, so it will be a few weeks before they know how many more spots they have
 
I'm a current student. Lots of my classmates, and some of the underclassmen I know, were wait listed and got in. The reason they do not share your # on the wait list is because it changes quite frequently. They can't possibly keep updating people. You could be #14 one day and be in the top 5 the next. Good luck!