University of Vermont Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ATR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all UVM acceptees. Now the real work begins....

Members don't see this ad.

Any others sold on UVM already, or are all you other early acceptees still keeping your options open?

Congratulations on getting into UVM medical school!!!!!!

I'm in the class of 2013 at UVM COM and I have a room in a shared 2-bedroom apartment on south prospect street available (near south prospect and maple). I need to rent it out for July 1st of this year. If you need June 1 or August 1, let me know and I'll try to see if I can make it happen somehow, but really, July 1st is ideal.

Here are the perks:

-Rent is only $600/mo (then there is cable/internet for 60/mo, and electric is 30/mo in summer and about 70/mo in winter for about 2 months...it gets REALLY cold sometimes, but the apt. stays warm so don't worry).
-It is only a 10 minute walk to the door of your future classrooms (walking slow it's about 13 min!) and you don't have to walk up a big hill or anything.
-One parking spot for you is available (and usually more are open for friends if needed).
-The apartment is large (separate kitchen from living room).
-You would live with another medical student (male).

Possible downsides:

-The room is not enormous, but I have lived in it for a whole year and have not had any issues. You can fit a large desk, chair, and full size bed and still have room to walk around.
-1 shared bathroom.

I think I'm forgetting important information, but I may have included everything. Let me know if you are interested by sending me a message on sdn! See you all in August!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am completely sold on attending UVM, class of 2014! I loved the campus and surrounding area. The facilities and programs are awesome. And my interviewer actually had a large influence on my decision to attend. It's going to be a great time!
I hope we can get more people on here chatting about UVM. So why did you all choose this school? It's because of the skiing isn't it? :D

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the financial aid packages come out?

there's a fb group that ppl communicate on rather than this thread it looks like