University of Washington 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chewie616

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from UW (seattle) yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep. No response yet. This is my top choice so I'm getting nervous.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back yesterday guys! I was accepted! Yay! Good luck to all! And ps. There's another UW thread going search UW MOT FALL 2018

I heard back yesterday guys! I was accepted! Yay! Good luck to all! And ps. There's another UW thread going search UW MOT FALL 2018
CONGRATS!!!

Are you talking about a DPT program or MOT that you got accepted to?

I'm guessing it is for MOT, and not DPT because all of your other posts are in MOT forums.

I'm guessing it is for MOT, and not DPT because all of your other posts are in MOT forums.

Lol, I thought I had only searched MOT programs, haha but yes this is for MOT sorry! Guess I was too excited!

Lol, I thought I had only searched MOT programs, haha but yes this is for MOT sorry! Guess I was too excited!
Hahah nonetheless, congrats!!!

do yall know how long we will have to accept or decline once they tell us? my top chose will let me know mid to late march...

I thought we would hear by now... getting nervous. Has anyone contacted the program at all? Hoping we know by the end of this week :)

I thought we would hear by now... getting nervous. Has anyone contacted the program at all? Hoping we know by the end of this week :)
I haven't hear anything yet either! You are not alone :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an email about 15 minutes ago!
Hm.. still haven't gotten one! I think I remember reading from past forums that they send it according to the order of first and last names... i'm not sure if this is correct or if I'm thinking of a different school.. regardless, would you be able to tell me your first and last initials? Thanks!

I received my acceptance around 11:30 and my last name starts with a T, so I don't think it's alphabetical.

I haven't heard anything yet. UW may be one of those schools that sends out acceptances in bunches. Which is pretty frustrating, I mean......I'm not expecting acceptance....but the waiting game is just brutal. Anyway, good luck to all of you!

I haven't heard anything yet. UW may be one of those schools that sends out acceptances in bunches. Which is pretty frustrating, I mean......I'm not expecting acceptance....but the waiting game is just brutal. Anyway, good luck to all of you!
I’m in the same boat... hoping for a waitlist e-mail at this point but like you said, I’m not entirely sure how they send out their notices. Good luck! I’m right there with you!

I’m in the same boat... hoping for a waitlist e-mail at this point but like you said, I’m not entirely sure how they send out their notices. Good luck! I’m right there with you!

The first batch has till 3/16 to respond or else their spot is forfeited.

The first batch has till 3/16 to respond or else their spot is forfeited.

Thanks for the update! I can’t help but be frustrated though. I wish they would just tell me. I’ve tried to contact them and gotten nothing.

I just got a rejection letter today! Good luck to the rest of ya'll and congrats to those that got in!

I just got a rejection letter today! Good luck to the rest of ya'll and congrats to those that got in!

Never seen anyone sound so excited for a rejection before lol good for you! I heard back today as well.

Never seen anyone sound so excited for a rejection before lol good for you! I heard back today as well.
haha! I didn't meant to sound excited, I was a bit sad because I would have considered it if I got accepted.

Nope. Did they give you a rank or anything? I asked if the list was ranked and they said yes but did not give me a number.

Do people who were accepted mind sharing their stats? GPA, GRE, Hours, etc. Would really appreciate it! Got rejected this year as well but going to reapply next year.

I just got off the waitlist! I have until the 31st to accept, but I'm still debating

I have declined my spot. Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!

Hello everyone.

For those who got accepted to UW DPT this year congrats; and for those who are still waiting to hear back I wish you the best. Can anyone tell me more about UW's DPT program? I can't seem to find more information on what their program is like. Other than what is provided on their website, I can't seem to find much.

Hello everyone.

For those who got accepted to UW DPT this year congrats; and for those who are still waiting to hear back I wish you the best. Can anyone tell me more about UW's DPT program? I can't seem to find more information on what their program is like. Other than what is provided on their website, I can't seem to find much.

What would you like to know?