gbdental

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Earth
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Is there anybody who can give me some info on the University of Washington oral surgery program? Reputation, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Jediwendell

10+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2004
Status
gbdental said:
Is there anybody who can give me some info on the University of Washington oral surgery program? Reputation, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

I think it is good for dentoalveolar, implants, etc. I know that they were having problems with their trauma situation and were booted off the trauma team for a while. You will be a good oral surgeon if you go there, though. Great dental school. That always helps for implants and dentoalveolar surgery.

gbdental

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Earth
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Jediwendell said:
I think it is good for dentoalveolar, implants, etc. I know that they were having problems with their trauma situation and were booted off the trauma team for a while. You will be a good oral surgeon if you go there, though. Great dental school. That always helps for implants and dentoalveolar surgery.

What kind of problems were they having with their trauma situation?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads