University of Wisconsin-Madison C/0 2022 (entering fall 2018) Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MQQ

IDK
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who interviewed in Jan., did y'all hear anything back?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

I interviewed on Jan 12th I believe, and I heard back the first week in Feb. that I got accepted. I am still deciding between Madison, Pitt, and UNC though! Did you get accepted?

Yes, I did. I think I'm gonna go to Wisconsin lol. I like the city, and people from the school seemed nice !

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!

I interviewed on Jan 12th I believe, and I heard back the first week in Feb. that I got accepted. I am still deciding between Madison, Pitt, and UNC though! Did you get accepted?
What made u not want to go to UNC lol

What made u not want to go to UNC lol
Congrats!!! I just have an interview with UNC on Friday, but I’m not sure if I even want to go out there for it because the tuition is so expensive and I am perfectly happy with Madison or Pitt!

Congrats!!! I just have an interview with UNC on Friday, but I’m not sure if I even want to go out there for it because the tuition is so expensive and I am perfectly happy with Madison or Pitt!
Good luck to you!

Have u decided where u want to go? lol
I just had my interview with UNC on Friday, and that is now where I want to go so I am waiting until Wed/Thurs to hear back from them ☺️ However, I did put a deposit down on both Pitt and Madison to hold my spots there. Are you for sure picking Madison?

I just had my interview with UNC on Friday, and that is now where I want to go so I am waiting until Wed/Thurs to hear back from them ☺️ However, I did put a deposit down on both Pitt and Madison to hold my spots there. Are you for sure picking Madison?
I am not sure lol... I am waitlisted for few schools, I think at the end I will pick the cheapest one because Im OOS for all of them anyways lol ...