UNLV DPT Class of 2023

Started by johnald
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

johnald

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

Congrats to those who got accepted and are planning on attending this upcoming summer! I was hoping we could start a groupme or a facebook group or anything along those lines to hopefully start getting to know each other early. I know I'm definitely going to be looking for a roommate and I figure others are in the same boat.
 
Congrats on getting in as well! I think the program will round up accepted students in a group once everyone accepts their offers.

See you there 🙂
 
Hey guys! Wondering if anyone has gotten an email regarding onboarding just yet? I was thinking of emailing Dr. Kins, but it may be a better idea to ask classmates first before bombarding him with emails! Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Wondering if anyone has gotten an email regarding onboarding just yet? I was thinking of emailing Dr. Kins, but it may be a better idea to ask classmates first before bombarding him with emails! Thanks!

Yup. there was a long onboarding email. It's still early in the year so I wouldn't worry. Just reach out to Dr. Kins. He's been really helpful for me.
 
Yup. there was a long onboarding email. It's still early in the year so I wouldn't worry. Just reach out to Dr. Kins. He's been really helpful for me.
Hey guys! Wondering if anyone has gotten an email regarding onboarding just yet? I was thinking of emailing Dr. Kins, but it may be a better idea to ask classmates first before bombarding him with emails! Thanks!
My email account had troubles receiving the on boarding email, so it may be the same case with you. Dr. Kins was great at replying fast and working with me. I can't wait to meet you both in the Summer!