UNLV or Roseman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mbk2016

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help, I have been accepted to both Roseman and UNLV. I like Roseman's teaching style but the 90% worries me, more traditional schedules seem more stressful but you only need to pass. Any input is appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

I would say go to the cheaper school, but both are super expensive sooo..... Good luck!

Personally, I would weigh a brand new school with growing pains vs a school with maybe less growing pains. Will being in the first class bother you? After that cost... imho

Members don't see this ad :)
Personally, I would weigh a brand new school with growing pains vs a school with maybe less growing pains. Will being in the first class bother you? After that cost... imho

Second class... but there'll still probably be just as many growing pains, if not more than the first year.

UNLV. Probably a little cheaper, and more established.

Go with Roseman. Great faculty, facility and teaching program. Sure 90% is tough but totally doable with the block schedule and environment where all the students are working together to help each other succeed and learn the material. South Jordan is great city and place to live with beautiful surroundings. Nothing against UNLV.