UNM Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alby

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be interviewing on 01/26 at UNM... will anyone else be there on the same day... it would be nice to know someone!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Their deadline for applications is pretty far out and they are already doing interviews? Do they do rolling admissions? I was thinking of applying there.

I will be interviewing on 01/26 at UNM... will anyone else be there on the same day... it would be nice to know someone!:D

i applied there and would really love to interview there. would you mind posting your stats?

thank you much and hope you kick some serious @$$!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just sent in my supplemental app to there last week or the week before.

Yes they do rolling admissions.

My stats are so so
3.1 science
3.2 overall
4.0 post -Bac
BS Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
PCAT 99% (my saving grace)
7 years exp. as a chemist in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, published twice and tons of EC and volunteer.

I got an email yesterday saying my application is complete, received a phone call this morning requesting an interview- in a week and a half...yikes! Good news- they have Sat interviews- dont need to take a vacation day!

Bad news- they only accept about 10-12 out of state students each year... will be competitive. I am pretty surprised to get an interview this soon.

Hope that helps.

Yes they do rolling admissions.

My stats are so so
3.1 science
3.2 overall
4.0 post -Bac
BS Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
PCAT 99% (my saving grace)
7 years exp. as a chemist in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, published twice and tons of EC and volunteer.

I got an email yesterday saying my application is complete, received a phone call this morning requesting an interview- in a week and a half...yikes! Good news- they have Sat interviews- dont need to take a vacation day!

Bad news- they only accept about 10-12 out of state students each year... will be competitive. I am pretty surprised to get an interview this soon.

Hope that helps.

it sure does, thank you and congratulations --- PIMP STATS !!!:smuggrin:

I'll be there the 26th. Mailed my app 12/14, got my invite Christmas eve.

BA's in marketing and computer info systems
3.1 overall
3.4 math/sci
93 PCAT
5 years with Walgreens
lots of volunteering

per UNM website
avg GPA 3.33, 88% instate

last year, 1084 applied, 203 interviewed, 99 accepted, 84 enrolled

good luck, see you there

Ya ill be interviewing there on sat. as well. My stats:
4.0 overall
3.8 science
2 years retail experience
80 pcat composite
93 chemistry
no degree
out-of-state
Im so excited to be there!

Ya ill be interviewing there on sat. as well. My stats:
4.0 overall
3.8 science
2 years retail experience
80 pcat composite
93 chemistry
no degree
out-of-state
Im so excited to be there!

how do you have a 4.0 overall and 3.8 in science?

Seriously! Thats some fuzzy math!!! :lol: