UNM Interview

Started by Alby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alby

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be interviewing on 01/26 at UNM... will anyone else be there on the same day... it would be nice to know someone!😀
 
Their deadline for applications is pretty far out and they are already doing interviews? Do they do rolling admissions? I was thinking of applying there.
 
I will be interviewing on 01/26 at UNM... will anyone else be there on the same day... it would be nice to know someone!😀


i applied there and would really love to interview there. would you mind posting your stats?

thank you much and hope you kick some serious @$$!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just sent in my supplemental app to there last week or the week before.
 
Yes they do rolling admissions.

My stats are so so
3.1 science
3.2 overall
4.0 post -Bac
BS Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
PCAT 99% (my saving grace)
7 years exp. as a chemist in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, published twice and tons of EC and volunteer.

I got an email yesterday saying my application is complete, received a phone call this morning requesting an interview- in a week and a half...yikes! Good news- they have Sat interviews- dont need to take a vacation day!

Bad news- they only accept about 10-12 out of state students each year... will be competitive. I am pretty surprised to get an interview this soon.

Hope that helps.
 
Yes they do rolling admissions.

My stats are so so
3.1 science
3.2 overall
4.0 post -Bac
BS Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
PCAT 99% (my saving grace)
7 years exp. as a chemist in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, published twice and tons of EC and volunteer.

I got an email yesterday saying my application is complete, received a phone call this morning requesting an interview- in a week and a half...yikes! Good news- they have Sat interviews- dont need to take a vacation day!

Bad news- they only accept about 10-12 out of state students each year... will be competitive. I am pretty surprised to get an interview this soon.

Hope that helps.


it sure does, thank you and congratulations --- PIMP STATS !!!:meanie:
 
I'll be there the 26th. Mailed my app 12/14, got my invite Christmas eve.

BA's in marketing and computer info systems
3.1 overall
3.4 math/sci
93 PCAT
5 years with Walgreens
lots of volunteering

per UNM website
avg GPA 3.33, 88% instate

last year, 1084 applied, 203 interviewed, 99 accepted, 84 enrolled

good luck, see you there
 
Ya ill be interviewing there on sat. as well. My stats:
4.0 overall
3.8 science
2 years retail experience
80 pcat composite
93 chemistry
no degree
out-of-state
Im so excited to be there!