Unmatched

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benjiF

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Unfortunately I did not match and could not scramble. Does anyone know about pediatric observerships for a year? Or if there is anything else out there that I could do? I am planning on taking step 3 in May, but that is pretty much the only thing that will be new on my application. If anyone has any advice whatsoever I would be really grateful.

Benj

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone. Unfortunately I did not match and could not scramble. Does anyone know about pediatric observerships for a year? Or if there is anything else out there that I could do? I am planning on taking step 3 in May, but that is pretty much the only thing that will be new on my application. If anyone has any advice whatsoever I would be really grateful.

Benj

There are quite a number of open positions on residentswap.org. You should probably check them out. You could also try FM. Are you a FMG?

Does anyone know of programs that take observerships? I'm having trouble finding anything.