Unsure, but enticed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

westonerep

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the longest time I possessed no direction. I always enjoyed helping others and volunteered occasionally, but I lacked a goal or any idea of what to do. I became hired at an audiological supplies and custom ear piece manufacturing company in Colorado about four years ago and minorly attended a community college simply doing common pre-requisites. As I worked for the company I have slowly grown interested in the field. Pushing though the ranks of entry level jobs I now am a sales representative and have really enjoyed talking to and being part of this community. There was a passion or excitement and I felt it back when I was "just" manual labor.I have grown slowly enticed to perhaps consider perusing Audiology. However the cautious side of me says such pursuits seem very difficult to obtain and also unappreciated once completed. I was hoping you could share your stories of school or opening your own clinic or whatever stood out as a defining moment in your career and why it impacted you. For now I intend to enroll in some biology classes and test the waters of a pre-Au.D.

Members don't see this ad.