UOP 2012 application status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLOBrule

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who are applying to Pacific, have any of you had your status change in their portal?

Mine just changed today to "Application Complete" "Waiting for Review". I'm curious to see if anyone knows the meaning of this.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
To those who are applying to Pacific, have any of you had your status change in their portal?

Mine just changed today to "Application Complete" "Waiting for Review". I'm curious to see if anyone knows the meaning of this.

It means exactly that. they got your fee and the app from the AADSAS they are waiting to reviewing it.

uop doesn't have some hidden convoluted status updates. It doesn't mean they like or don't like you.

Can anyone tell me whats up with UoP? I submitted my app 7/1 and everything got mailed out 7/22 but UoP (and USC) did not get my application yet. In other words, I didn't get the email from them stating that they received my app :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me whats up with UoP? I submitted my app 7/1 and everything got mailed out 7/22 but UoP (and USC) did not get my application yet. In other words, I didn't get the email from them stating that they received my app :confused:

Mine was mailed out 7/18 and got a confirmation email from UoP a few days later. I'm sure you will soon.

Also, Has anyone received a confirmation email from Harvard or UCLA?

I never received an email either. However when I logged into their portal, they had my application received, etc. Have you tried looking at their portal?

https://sfdental.pacific.edu/webtools/

omg i didn't even know that site existed! I logged in and saw that they got my app!

thank you Kahr! :D

lmao i have that problem with USC..they couldn't find me in their database. Did you put your last name (capitalizing the first letter)? also use the same email address you provided in AADSAS.

hope this helps

lmao i have that problem with USC..they couldn't find me in their database. Did you put your last name (capitalizing the first letter)? also use the same email address you provided in AADSAS.

hope this helps

Theres a USC portal too???? do you mind linking me lol........how come i didnt know about all these friggin portals

My status says "Received. Please wait 6 weeks for review" or something like that. I guess it is the same as every other school...wait wait wait!