UOP acceptance/alternate list/rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smallwonder

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys..

UOP has just emailed the results...please post ur acceptances or if you are on their alternate list or rejected. I am waitlisted

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
me too alternate position

are they giving only acceptances and alternates or rejections too

m sure ppl have been sent acceptance emails...vr r u guys..?

people who hv acceptances plz post it vd ur details...also ppl who hv been accepted elsewhere and nt considering uop do write abt it as well...

i got accepted guys!!!!
im so happy.....i already know one girl who's goin to turn down the admission...so best of luck people...u'll get in don't worry!!

Last edited:
Congratulations, Ethics!!!

I am in the waitlist, too...I wish I knew my place in it...

Lets keep praying. :)

Hi,
i have been accepted as well...but will turn it down, since ill be attending michigan...
so some 1 else will get in...good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am from South Korea
I got it too~!!!
Best of luck people...
Still there are many chances~!

i got accepted guys!!!!
my stats 86/84, 111, and 3.94 doin MPH
observer ship and some research here and there!!!
im so happy.....i already know one girl who's goin to turn down the admission...so best of luck people...u'll get in don't worry!!

Congrats Ethics and Esthetic :)

Thanks Dentbombay for letting us know your decision, every post like this gives us a glimmer of hope, and congrats on getting into UMich.

thank you vejaeju and small wonder...thanx a lot!!!
congrats esthetics....do u plan on acceptin it? or do u have plans to head somewhere else?

thanks dysomania
oh i forgot the traditional :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: dance!!!

uop doesnt even tell u vat waitlist no. u r at...:(

From what i heard from seniors, about 10-12 wait listed candidates at UOP get accepted. My friend got in last year after being wait listed initially. The reason is obvious, ppl who get accepted at other affordable schools prefer not to go to UOP. And with this bad economy, the high cost is a even bigger factor. So all u waitlisters, keep ur fingers crossed!!

I am going to take an interview at UTHSCSA.

also I applied to some PG program, so if I got somewhere else, I would go there.

I know, UOP is very good univ, but I don't have that much money

So, My plan haven't decided yet. However I can say I prefer UTHSCSA

thank you vejaeju and small wonder...thanx a lot!!!
congrats esthetics....do u plan on acceptin it? or do u have plans to head somewhere else?

Hi guys!
I also got acceptance from UOP
but I will decline it as am going to UCLA..
best of luck for all those who got waitlisted.

i got accepted guys!!!!
my stats 86/84, 111, and 3.94 doin MPH
observer ship and some research here and there!!!

congratulations Ethics and all those who got accepted. Can u tell me by wat deadline do you guys have to confirm yr acceptance by paying the deposit. I am on the alternate list and am anxious to know approximately wen can i hear from them... thanks

thank you abc!!! we ve to tell them by december 15th.....

From vat i hv heard is dat ppl vd acceptances at UOP hv to deposit money by 15th dec..dats true fr most of the cali schools....also by jan all the cali schools r goin to recheck if some1 hs blocked more than 1 seat for self.In such a case the person will hv to decide on a final school...so i guess they will start movin on to the waiting list ard dt time....i still hope all this doesnt drag on till jan though...:(

I hope the wait list does not drag. I know someone who was picked up from the wait list in May for Pacific. So don't loose hope even at that late stage.:D:eek:

Hi all,
I got accepted too.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Congrats Ethics,Esthetics,Dentbombay,Khan80.:hardy::hardy:
Those who are waitlisted - ALL THE BEST.:thumbup:

me too in the alternate list////
i guess they have just 2 lists....
acceptance and alternate list...
hey guys ... do u got any other acceptances... plz post...

Hi all,
I got accepted too.
Finally, after 3 years of hardwork, exams, interviews, I got to do the banana dance too....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:. Congrats to all those who got accepted!

Hi all,
I got accepted too.
Finally, after 3 years of hardwork, exams, interviews, I got to do the banana dance too....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:. Congrats to all those who got accepted!

what are ur stats... and did u got acceptance from anywhere else...?

congratulations! thats the way after three years that is a long wait...i think u must be on top of the world.....anyother skools u are waiting for??

Regards,

Hi all,
I got accepted too.

Congrats 2 all u guys who got accepted..plz post in ur details like others...
@impaction..r u sure they dont reject any1 n put everybody on the alternate list?coz i think ppl got rejection as well...m i wrong?

Congrats 2 all u guys who got accepted..plz post in ur details like others...
@impaction..r u sure they dont reject any1 n put everybody on the alternate list?coz i think ppl got rejection as well...m i wrong?

i think they have sent rejections only to those who had a bad practical exam... like wrong tooth preparation or a big nick on adjacent tooth....

out of the 17 ppl i know only i have got acceptance and i have rejection rest all are in alternate list...
so u can make out how many ppl... they have put in the alternate list...

@impaction

i didnt understand ur last post:confused:

i mean
uop have sent rejections only to the ones who had screwed their practical exam....
rest they have put everybody on wait list just like usc did last yr:scared:

I am not waiting for any schools. I am joining Pacifc :)

I don't know if Pacific has a rejection list. I am starting to wonder that because I know of some people that started preparing the wrong tooth and still got waitlisted...

Maybe because of the economy and all the talk that it would be hard for international students to get loans they've decided to put everybody in the waitlist...I am just speculating...

Also I talked with Mrs. King today and she said that they would let us know about being accepted from January until June 2009...That is going to be hard on people that have to sell their homes and make such a big move to SF (like myself). So I hope they let us know asap...:scared:

people who hv acceptances plz post it vd ur details...also ppl who hv been accepted elsewhere and nt considering uop do write abt it as well...

Hi guys,

I got accepted, but i will decline because i'll go with the UCLA's offer.. good luck to everyone still waiting for an answer:luck:

If they have put every1 on the wait list den its goin 2 b a horrible waiting time coz u cnt even judge ur chances as u dunno vr u stand on the wait list....if any1 has received a rejection frm uop after interviewing plz post ur experience-like whether u prepared the wrong tooth or whatever u feel might b the reason 4 the rejection...

guys, please post on this thread if u have got rejections from Pacific so we can gauge how many people are actually on the alternate list.... coz so far it seems like almost everyone is on the alternate list and that is a scary thought :(

Hi, Esthetic
I'm the Chinese guy who drove u home after the interview. It's great for you to get the offer! I 'm only in the alternative list so I will turn down it. Will you attend it? Best wishes for you :)

I am from South Korea
I got it too~!!!
Best of luck people...
Still there are many chances~!

Thank you
It's very pleasure to me
I wanna know your plan. If you turn down that, where would you like to go??
Best luck to you~!

Again, thank you for riding at that time

Hi, Esthetic
I'm the Chinese guy who drove u home after the interview. It's great for you to get the offer! I 'm only in the alternative list so I will turn down it. Will you attend it? Best wishes for you :)

Any calls from UOP to wait listed candidates ?

Hello, everyone I am also the lucky / unlucky one to be on the waiting list . Did anyone on the wait list hear back from UOP ? This is scary to get so far and still have no clue of your destiny.Good luck everyone.

any news from UOP....anybody else who got accepted at UOP plz post ur acceptance

Hi guys!
I also got acceptance from UOP
but I will decline it as am going to UCLA..
best of luck for all those who got waitlisted.

It's your decision, of course, but keep in mind, that in UCLA you will not get as good clinical experiences as you would in UOP. UCLA doesn't have enough patients for their students. At UOP there was no shortage for patients at all.

Did anyone hear yet from UOP regarding the alternate list?

It's your decision, of course, but keep in mind, that in UCLA you will not get as good clinical experiences as you would in UOP. UCLA doesn't have enough patients for their students. At UOP there was no shortage for patients at all.

SJ 35 are u waitlisted at UCLA?

hi guys...i was on the alternate list...i just got accepted at UOP....its my dream school...:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: