UOP Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yasi

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to know if there is anybody on UOP waiting list who recently got called.Anybody knows how their list is moving so far?

Members don't see this ad.

yasi said:
I want to know if there is anybody on UOP waiting list who recently got called.Anybody knows how their list is moving so far?
Yes. As far as I know, uptill now that is, one.
I would advise you to search for the topic you are asking about before starting a whole new thread for it. There are many useful UOP threads out there, including alternate list info, which you might find to be very informative.
Good luck.

no new movement?

Members don't see this ad :)
;) any new movement?

any news this week? :)

cottoncandy said:
hey yasi it looks like if we were left alone . After nile no more postings.
Keep in touch if there are news. Do you know if the deadline was april 4 ?
Hello Cotton and Yasi ...
I think the reason why no one is posting here is because there is an identical UOP alternate list thread. Let's keep all the information in the same place, instead of confusing everyone.
About the 2nd deposit ( $4,500 :eek: ) deadline, I think it was April 4th or 7th ... Somewhere around that date. So if anything, you should hear some news along the span of this month. Since I was called later on, off the alternate list, my deadline was postponed for a couple more weeks.
Good Luck and Thanks ...

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=251852

Thanks for your info

NileBDS said:
Hello Cotton and Yasi ...
I think the reason why no one is posting here is because there is an identical UOP alternate list thread. Let's keep all the information in the same place, instead of confusing everyone.
About the 2nd deposit ( $4,500 :eek: ) deadline, I think it was April 4th or 7th ... Somewhere around that date. So if anything, you should hear some news along the span of this month. Since I was called later on, off the alternate list, my deadline was postponed for a couple more weeks.
Good Luck and Thanks ...

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=251852

cottoncandy said:
Thanks for your info I thnk is valuable for other waitlisters , Yes definitely chances are just this month
Hi everyone! I got a call from UOP today. All the best to those who are waiting.

drhkb said:
Hi everyone! I got a call from UOP today. All the best to those who are waiting.
Congrats! Can you please post your scores.

cottoncandy said:
Congrats! Can you please post your scores . hey yasi one less in the group :p
Part 1: 88; Part 2: 84. GPA 3.58 and TOEFL 280.

Congratulation drhkb :clap: :clap: :clap:
See you in San Francisco very soon ! :D

drhkb said:

drhkb said:
Congrats drhkb !!!
I look forward to seeing you next July in San Francisco :D
Looks like we have a very bright IDS class.
Until then, kick back and soak up the California sun ...
See you there !

NileBDS said:
Congrats drhkb !!!
I look forward to seeing you next July in San Francisco :D
Looks like we have a very bright IDS class.
Until then, kick back and soak up the California sun ...
See you there !
Thanks Kilani and NileBDS. See you guys on the 7th of July.