Bauhinia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
When did you guys send in your UOP supplemental application? I know someone who sent hers on Nov. 1st and got rejected. So the earlier I send it in, the better the chance I have, right? Is it okay if i send it in in the second tier? I just mailed out the recommendation forms so the pharmacist won't be able to have it sent by the first tier deadline. Should I also have pharmcas submitted by the UOP deadline?

[email protected]

druggist_2_be
10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area
www.myspace.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Bauhinia said:
When did you guys send in your UOP supplemental application? I know someone who sent hers on Nov. 1st and got rejected. So the earlier I send it in, the better the chance I have, right? Is it okay if i send it in in the second tier? I just mailed out the recommendation forms so the pharmacist won't be able to have it sent by the first tier deadline. Should I also have pharmcas submitted by the UOP deadline?

I won't make it by the first tier either. I don't have a LOR from a pharmacist. I'm still looking for a place to volunteer. Hopefully I will make it for the second tier. Anyone knows if the second tier is still good? Thanks

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.