UOP deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bauhinia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did you guys send in your UOP supplemental application? I know someone who sent hers on Nov. 1st and got rejected. So the earlier I send it in, the better the chance I have, right? Is it okay if i send it in in the second tier? I just mailed out the recommendation forms so the pharmacist won't be able to have it sent by the first tier deadline. Should I also have pharmcas submitted by the UOP deadline?

Members don't see this ad.

Bauhinia said:
When did you guys send in your UOP supplemental application? I know someone who sent hers on Nov. 1st and got rejected. So the earlier I send it in, the better the chance I have, right? Is it okay if i send it in in the second tier? I just mailed out the recommendation forms so the pharmacist won't be able to have it sent by the first tier deadline. Should I also have pharmcas submitted by the UOP deadline?

I won't make it by the first tier either. I don't have a LOR from a pharmacist. I'm still looking for a place to volunteer. Hopefully I will make it for the second tier. Anyone knows if the second tier is still good? Thanks