UOP deadline

Started by Bauhinia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bauhinia

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you guys send in your UOP supplemental application? I know someone who sent hers on Nov. 1st and got rejected. So the earlier I send it in, the better the chance I have, right? Is it okay if i send it in in the second tier? I just mailed out the recommendation forms so the pharmacist won't be able to have it sent by the first tier deadline. Should I also have pharmcas submitted by the UOP deadline?
Thanks 😀
 
Bauhinia said:
When did you guys send in your UOP supplemental application? I know someone who sent hers on Nov. 1st and got rejected. So the earlier I send it in, the better the chance I have, right? Is it okay if i send it in in the second tier? I just mailed out the recommendation forms so the pharmacist won't be able to have it sent by the first tier deadline. Should I also have pharmcas submitted by the UOP deadline?
Thanks 😀


I won't make it by the first tier either. I don't have a LOR from a pharmacist. I'm still looking for a place to volunteer. Hopefully I will make it for the second tier. Anyone knows if the second tier is still good? Thanks