You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UOP DPT CLASS OF 2017
Started by DPT2465
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone know when we will be expecting decisions for interview date 1/29/16. Insight on how much the interview scales into your overall interviewee score? They said 2 weeks after the 2nd week of interviews. Can anyone confirm?
I found this in a previous thread:
each of the three panelists rates the interviewee from 1-10, and the average is your interview score. That gets factored in with the rest of the stats (no idea how the interview is weighted), and the packet goes to a larger panel. After that panel does its work and makes its recommendations, it sounded like the final decision is made by the program chair.
Thank you sirI found this in a previous thread:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know if they will have anymore interviews?
Thank you sir! Loved the campus, students and facultyCurrent student there - last interview date is february 5th. Expect notice 1-2 weeks after that date. Hope you all enjoyed the campus and good luck!!!!
I was at the 1/29 interview and still no word.Has anyone heard back from UOP? if they did, did you get an email or a phone call?
I know of multiple people that have gotten phone calls from the professors they interviewed with. I personally have not heard back yet 🙁 getting anxious.Has anyone heard back from UOP? if they did, did you get an email or a phone call?
I was at the 1/29 interview too. I wonder if there is a specific order they call applicants that are accepted.I was at the 1/29 interview and still no word.
I know of multiple people that have gotten phone calls from the professors they interviewed with. I personally have not heard back yet 🙁 getting anxious.
Ugghhhhh
Rosie told me we should get an email from graduate studies within 2 weeks.I was on the 1/29 interview as well.. 🙁
I wonder if we will be notified soon if we are on the wait list or rejected...