UOP IDS applicants 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I will Survive

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am starting this thread for the UOP IDS applicants this year. Has anyone applied?? cos I don't see no thread for it.

Question: Do u submit a different dental goals sheet to UOP, other than the personal statement we submit to CAAPID?

Please post your stats here if you have applied to this school.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Yes, I have applied to UOP with a different sheet... containing dental goals... my stats are 87/102/3.22
but I have not received any confirmation as of now. Has anybody here received one?

when did u apply?
It takes some time I guess for the completion.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Yes, I have applied to UOP with a different sheet... containing dental goals... my stats are 87/102/3.22
but I have not received any confirmation as of now. Has anybody here received one?

If u r talking about U OF Pacific, i have applied there. i got application complete mail a week ago.
good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Hey,I spoke with Warren the admission coordinator for UOP and he said h
e updates the status once a week via e-mail on every Friday....So wait till this friday..

If u r talking about U OF Pacific, i have applied there. my stats are 84/114/3.32. i got application complete mail a week ago.
good luck everyone.

Hey,I spoke with Warren the admission coordinator for UOP and he said h
e updates the status once a week via e-mail on every Friday....So wait till this friday..
Thanks Prerna for the inside info!!

I've also applied to uop & got the application complete email last week. my stats are nbde part 1/2 82/75
toefl 100
gpa 3.17
6 yrs experiance in home country
3 yrs in us

hey i applied there, as well. Stats 87/3.2/98

Does anyone know what do they mainly look in to?

hey even i applied i got application complete 2 weeks back. my stats are 83/106/2.85 gpa. 2 years experience in home country and 3 years here.

Hi I applied with 84/108/3.19...with Certified Dental Assistant experience where I'm registered and licensed by the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia.

For UOP application we need to submit Dental goals, can any one suggest how long should be that because i think i can write for like 8 lines. is that enough confused?

Hi all, - does anyone know when UOP typically starts interviewing? Do they have rolling admissions.

Thanks!