UOP tier 2 folks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Namexxx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone from tier 2 heard anything about interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've a relative who turned in for Tier 2 and got an invitation for an interview. She'll have to go on early November for the interview.

I myself am on Tier 3.

SOrry i need to clarify, if all the materials were in on September 1st, is that still considered Tier II? I mailed everything on Aug 31st, but for some reason it shows up as Sept 1st. I have a reciept of mailing to prove I mailed it on 31st.. hmm.

Thanks for any anwers.

SOrry i need to clarify, if all the materials were in on September 1st, is that still considered Tier II? I mailed everything on Aug 31st, but for some reason it shows up as Sept 1st. I have a reciept of mailing to prove I mailed it on 31st.. hmm.

Thanks for any anwers.

I submitted mine the same time as well. When I check the status tho, it also says Sept 1. Anything e-submitted/postmarked before or on Sept 1 is designated as Tier II . Anything after the first is Tier III. Hope this helps. =)

* Tier 1 - Applications completed between July 1 and August 1
* Tier 2 - Applications completed between August 2 and September 1
* Tier 3 - Applications completed September 2 through November 1

I've a relative who turned in for Tier 2 and got an invitation for an interview. She'll have to go on early November for the interview.

I myself am on Tier 3.

Sego, just curious how your relative received the interview? Email? Phone? snail mail?

I myself am on Tier 3.

she got an interview already? I'm also tier 2 and haven't heard anything... do you know when she sent everything (I sent mine on 8/30... hopefully that's why I still haven't heard) :confused:

Interview invites come in the form of snail mail, but if u call UOP at the right time, they might just tell u over the phone. I called veronica today and she told me that i've been offered an interview (im tier one) and i haven't received my letter yet. That being said, how did someone who applied during tier 2 get an interview before me?!? interesting .........

Interview invites come in the form of snail mail, but if u call UOP at the right time, they might just tell u over the phone. I called veronica today and she told me that i've been offered an interview (im tier one) and i haven't received my letter yet. That being said, how did someone who applied during tier 2 get an interview before me?!? interesting .........

congrats!! hm, yeah that is odd that someone in tier 2 got an interview before you... hey, I see that you're in berkeley mustang... did/do you go to Cal? I just graduated from there :)

congrats!! hm, yeah that is odd that someone in tier 2 got an interview before you... hey, I see that you're in berkeley mustang... did/do you go to Cal? I just graduated from there :)

yah i graduate last december ..=)