UOP Tire 3 Interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calpreharmacyll

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi anybody still waiting for Interview from UOP?
I submitted my supp on Oct 29th...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi:

I received a letter from UOP saying they have decided to defer their decision regarding my interview invite and will make a decision by the end of January.

Has anyone received such a letter? What should I do in the meantime to convince them to give me an interview? They suggested that I submit updated information including grades, volunteer activities, etc.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
the letter says that they mail interview invites through the month of march though, right? i think they mean they will re-review your application at the end of january...

yea i got one of those too, but i haven't done anything. i did my academic update for summer and fall, i got A's in all 3 courses... other than submitting that info, i didn't do anything. i don't like to bother the admissions office if i don't have to cuz i know they are busy people, but perhaps that is my downfall...

I'm still waiting too. submitted pharmcas in september and UOP supplemental in october...