• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

birdscratches

10+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2007
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi:

I received a letter from UOP saying they have decided to defer their decision regarding my interview invite and will make a decision by the end of January.

Has anyone received such a letter? What should I do in the meantime to convince them to give me an interview? They suggested that I submit updated information including grades, volunteer activities, etc.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

About the Ads

laketica

Moo... tired.
10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Status
Pharmacy Student
the letter says that they mail interview invites through the month of march though, right? i think they mean they will re-review your application at the end of january...

yea i got one of those too, but i haven't done anything. i did my academic update for summer and fall, i got A's in all 3 courses... other than submitting that info, i didn't do anything. i don't like to bother the admissions office if i don't have to cuz i know they are busy people, but perhaps that is my downfall...

spirospero18

10+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2008
Status
Pharmacy Student
I'm still waiting too. submitted pharmcas in september and UOP supplemental in october...

About the Ads