UOP's academic letter of rec requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

everyone one sees B

recognize this ochem mech? haha
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! So I talked to UOP and they said that they will accept letters from PI's who are professors. The letter I have right now is cosigned by the PI along with the post doc who I worked with. I'm going to call UOP on Monday to see if a cosigned letter is okay, but I'm wondering if anyone is in the same situation as me and have asked UOP about this whether they will accept it or not. Thanks a bunch! Good luck!
 
For anyone else interested, UOP does in fact accept cosigned letters from the post docs with the PI if the PI does research with the school.