Upcoming Cleveland Clinic Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msheartdoc

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hya

I know that this is a strange question but has anyone gone to, or been involved, with the Cleveland Clinics course 'Leadership Development for Women in Healthcare Professions'?

I was planning to go last year but stuff came up. I heard that it is good but I know nothing about this years event. All they have up is a link to last years brochure so far:

www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/ASPCL01B/leadership06/Leadership06.pdf

Any commentsn would be greatly appreciated

Thanxs

Miss Heart Doc
 
I'm going to have to phone them and find out before I forget about it and end up not going this year.

I'll post anything I can find out - how does that sound? Do you have any other questions you want to know before I fone them MSHeadDoc?

By the way I am sorry as I did kinda copy your name - I'm not great at this Internet thing.

thanx
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol, well you are the closest to copy it so far so I'd have to give you an A for creativity!

I don't have any questions other than when they might have a new brochure up for this year to see what speakers will be there.
 
Leadership Development for Women in Healthcare Professions
September 5, 2007

Intercontinental Hotel & Bank of America Conference Center
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Cleveland, OH


At the end of the session the participant will be able to:

o Examine the characteristics that support effective mentoring relationships for women in the health care profession
o Identify strategies for initiating mentoring relationships
o Integrate the benefits of informal and formal mentoring process into your daily work experience


https://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/courses/coursepromo/Leader07.asp



I think I start classes on this day so I don't think I'll be able to attend but I'm not sure.
 
Thanks for throwing this up MsHeadDoc. I have been disconnected for pretty much everything a while.

I think that I might go to this. Does anyone know what Cleveland is like in September?

🙂