update on our cutbacks (some good news)

Started by lorain
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lorain

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well as I had posted earlier, we had our overlap rphs cut (M, tues, and thurs)....after a letter of appeal, protesting via numerous emails to various supervisors (dm, regional, etc), and with 2 managers threatening to quit, we got a response from the regional dude yesterday and our monday (avg 500) rph overlap has been reinstated(and the other manager got some overlap coverage back too). so I suppose some good has come out of this, but we continue to ask for the others back at the moment. I swear if all rphs finally grew a sack and united, retail pharm would improve so much
 
Hell yeah. For those saying that due to the recession, saturation, whatever convenient excuse, you'll just get sacked for complaining or fighting the system...well, here's proof that's just not true.

And for any of you corporatist bastards that chime in toeing the party line, please grow a pair of gonads.

lorain, well done.
 
Good job. I am glad it worked for you. Curious what company you work for? Was the overlap cutting being done everywhere or just a couple of stores?