Updated Fin Aid Info for CCOM & AZCOM students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kb498

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
In light of recent events, I want to make the statment that as an incoming or current student that you should educate and make decisions for yourself on the proper road to take with respect to federal and private loans. As a consumer, you have the right to understand completely your financial options and it is in your best interest to make a decision that is best for your needs. With that said, I am not endorsing one lender over another but I am simply stating the fact that the THE Loans worked best and provided immediate benefits based on my needs. I do retract the initial figure that Midwestern charges a 3% origination fee for it has been brought to my attention that their current fee is 1.5% as of May 7, 2003. Also, the information provided for THE currently stands as stated and it is a fact that they do not charge origination fees.

In conclusion, my ultimate goal was not to tell any one person that they should choose one lender over another nor to portray a negative image on any financial institution but merely to inform students of options that are available and that if they wish to pursue those interests that they have every right to do so.

Kevin Boyd MS-1

Members don't see this ad.