Updated review question bank for MyEMCert?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laptop

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There are so many different review Qbanks for EM board questions, PEER, Roshreview, Board Vitals, et al. I wonder if they have been changed to the new MyEMCert, since the actual MyEMCert just started this spring. PEERcert+ might be the one closest to the actual examination, but also is the most expensive one.

These Qbanks claim to have the same modules as MyEMCert and guarantee to pass the examinations. However, they rarely mention the Key Advances that is a component in every module in MyEMCert. Has anyone tried these Qbanks recently?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I used the Rosh Review MyEMCert module for the MyEMCert and it was spot on. It is different than the Qbank Rosh Review has for the ConCert (I used that one, too, a few years ago). Honestly, it made the MyEMCert super easy to pass, and there was value in that I learned the material and felt like it helped my practice, unlike studying for the ConCert. Also, I got CME credits. Happy to share more thoughts.

Considering EMCert is full-on open book, I'm uncertain the value of any sort of prep course – not that reviewing core content is ever a negative.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Considering EMCert is full-on open book, I'm uncertain the value of any sort of prep course – not that reviewing core content is ever a negative.

I had this same thought.

But then I remember that I bought "Rosh Review" a few years back with leftover CME money because I wanted to play "Trivial Pursuit : EM Edition".

Yeah, it is open book. I took it but found that there were enough questions that I whittled down to two answer choices and used Rosh Review to get the answers. It was definitely worth having.