-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!
Started by Julianne
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Cellycel and Kamzu have been added/italicized accordingly. Congrats to the both of ya!! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is cool please add me to UIW!!! thaaaanks!
Gotcha added (and congrats)!
I'm in USN South Jordan Campus in Utah!!
Congrats, bodi - you've been added 😎
PLEASE ADD ME TO MIDWESTERN CCP!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀 I received a call today from admissions. 😀 I am still shaking from the news! What a BIG stress reliever!
Everyone has been added (requests on the board and via PM) through PHARMD101... Congrats!
Hey Julianne,
Sorry, I should have done the role call thing a long time ago. But could you please add me to University of Toronto class of 2011. I just recently became a member. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Sorry, I should have done the role call thing a long time ago. But could you please add me to University of Toronto class of 2011. I just recently became a member. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Hey Julianne,
Sorry, I should have done the role call thing a long time ago. But could you please add me to University of Toronto class of 2011. I just recently became a member. Thank you and keep up the good work.
No problem - Gotcha added (Congrats!!)
Hi! I just joined this forum. May I be added to University of Toronto 1T1? Thanks in advance.
Sure thing 👍 (and congratulations to ya)!
Julianne,
Please add and italicize me for Midwestern-CPG, I will be attending Midwestern-CCP instead. All the stress of possibly not getting in to school and now look, I was accepted to 2 schools. What a relief! Thanks so much!
Please add and italicize me for Midwestern-CPG, I will be attending Midwestern-CCP instead. All the stress of possibly not getting in to school and now look, I was accepted to 2 schools. What a relief! Thanks so much!
Julianne,
Please add and italicize me for Midwestern-CPG, I will be attending Midwestern-CCP instead. All the stress of possibly not getting in to school and now look, I was accepted to 2 schools. What a relief! Thanks so much!
YAY - I'll bet you are relieved! Try to enjoy the rest of your summer....
Oh, and I added/italicized CPG for you 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey.. Been accepted at Midwestern CCP, see ya'll in the fall.
University of Minnesota!! 😀 Wow I never expected to get in there! I'm turning it down though, I have everything set for moving to Chicago so that's where I'll be! But if you are on either wait list and said you'd except Duluth, don't give up yet!!
...through goraka. Congrats 

been accepted to western 





Julianne,
Here I am again doing my "unofficial" USN SJ roll-call update. Will you please add zebiraross to USN South Jordan but in italics. For reference please visit: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=378782&page=5 - post #211. Thank you🙂
Here I am again doing my "unofficial" USN SJ roll-call update. Will you please add zebiraross to USN South Jordan but in italics. For reference please visit: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=378782&page=5 - post #211. Thank you🙂
Here I am again doing my "unofficial" USN SJ roll-call update.
Hehehe - they ought to hire you or something 😉 Anyway, just wanted to let you know that the list has been updated to reflect your request. And thank you for keeping an eye out for the USNers!
Julianne,
Hey, could you please add me to the list. Accepted to University of Oklahoma (Tulsa campus).
Thanks!
Hey, could you please add me to the list. Accepted to University of Oklahoma (Tulsa campus).
Thanks!
Low/High: Gotcha added (congrats again!) - should UofOk be in italics?
Just wanted to let everyone know that I start orientation tomorrow(yikes!!) so be patient with me if you post a request.... I'll get your name up as soon as I can.
Thanks!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I start orientation tomorrow(yikes!!) so be patient with me if you post a request.... I'll get your name up as soon as I can.
Thanks!
Can you please add me to Nova (NSU) ? Got accepted about 2 -3 weeks ago!
Talk about a great way to end a worrisome summer!
😀
Talk about a great way to end a worrisome summer!

😀Hi,
Could you please give me some advice about apply to Pharmacy school? I dont have PCAT and my GPA is low too, 3.18. I wanna apply to Touro and Massachusettes school. I am thinking about essay for the admission but could not find many idea about why i interested in these schools.
Could you please give me some advice about apply to Pharmacy school? I dont have PCAT and my GPA is low too, 3.18. I wanna apply to Touro and Massachusettes school. I am thinking about essay for the admission but could not find many idea about why i interested in these schools.
Kind of last minute but, University of Maryland.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
university of southern nevada-south jordan
yayy..... =D i got off of the waiting list on August 1st...what a lucky day...🙂🙂
Congrats Misstofu, I'm really happy for you.
...through Drdreamy. Congrats to all of you (and thanks for being so patient with me)!! 

Hi Julianne, I got accepted to Loma Linda University's PharmD program, c/o 2011. Would you please add me. =)
^Gotcha added, Spacy. Congrats!
Hi Julianne, can u add me to Loma Linda U in california ty
YAY!!!![]()
congrats anh!! i know a few weeks ago you were freaking out about loma linda's unexpected invitation for an interview. glad to hear it went well and you got in
It's times like these when I wish I was American!! Americans are very fortunate to have so many schools to choose from, while in Canada we have 9 Pharmacy schools, 2 of which are French speaking! (and many don't accept out of province students)
Congrats to all those who got in 🙂
Congrats to all those who got in 🙂
Please add me to Xavier COP 😀
...through Browneyes021. Congrats to you all 

...You can still view/post here but it will no longer automatically stay at the top of the pre-pharm forum page. FWIW, I have also included a link in the "Roll Call Threads" sticky over in the pharmacy forum. Just wanted to let everyone know.
Can you add me too please? thanx
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello, please add me to Ohio state U. THANKS🙂
Hey everybody,
The list is now current (through pharmacystCA). Congrats!! 👍
The list is now current (through pharmacystCA). Congrats!! 👍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
