-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!
Started by Julianne
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed on March 19th and was offered admission on April 9th to Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy.
I accepted the offer for the Class of 2011 !
🙂
I accepted the offer for the Class of 2011 !
🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...through Pharm47. Congrats to all!! 
Edit (to Pharm47): LTNS!! Glad to know you're still hanging around...

Edit (to Pharm47): LTNS!! Glad to know you're still hanging around...
I am so happy I finally get to post in this thread!!! I was accepted to the University of Hawaii at Hilo for class of 2011! I am still waiting to hear from Midwestern CCP, as they are my first choice (Im an alternate)!
Congrats BW and quique
List is now updated.
List is now updated.Please add me to Howard University Class of 2011
Gotcha (and congrats!) 😀
Please Post me to Campbell and South, not attending south.
I could do it myself... but it just seems sweeter if you do it Julianne!!!
Can you please add me to Pacific University, Oregon
~above~
Can you please add me to Pacific University, Oregon
~above~
I could do it myself... but it just seems sweeter if you do it Julianne!!!
Can you please add me to Pacific University, Oregon
~above~
CONGRATULATIONS ~above~ !!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who has posted recently (the past couple of days)! I haven't updated the list b/c something is screwy either with my outdated 'puter or the SDN site. I'll add y'all as soon as everything is back in order...
Please add me to Hawaii (Hilo). Thanks!
...through Justherewhynot. Congrats
(and thanks for being so patient with me)!
rajan324: Your name has been added to the roll call thread that is stickied in the Pharmacy forum (class of 2009/2010). Just wanted to let you know.
(and thanks for being so patient with me)!rajan324: Your name has been added to the roll call thread that is stickied in the Pharmacy forum (class of 2009/2010). Just wanted to let you know.
Hi Juliaane,
Please add me to University of Florida - Jacksonville campus. And italics for NOVA Southeastern University. Thanks.
Please add me to University of Florida - Jacksonville campus. And italics for NOVA Southeastern University. Thanks.
List is now current...
Congrats to Jessly56 and PharmDstudent23
Congrats to Jessly56 and PharmDstudent23

Please add me to Rutgers Pharmacy Class of 2011. WOOHOOOO!!
...hopeful_dr and Jenzie
Gotcha both added to the list.
Gotcha both added to the list.I've been accepted to University of Hawaii's inaugural class! Congrats to all!
Same here!!
Everyone has been added (via requests on this list and PMs) through pmp85. Congrats to all of you!! 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im glad to see that acceptances are still coming in! List has been updated through AlexJ - congrats 

Please add me to the Western University of Health Sciences (italicized)!
Everyone should be current through gholdpharmd. Way to go!! 

hii! Finally i can say... can you please add me to Western U. in Cali! i found out last week i got in! YAY! 

Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this last list update...I've had 'the crud' for the past couple of days 
Anyway, congrats 🙂hardy🙂 to Dr. Hafeza and siammidnitedrem - got both of you added/italicized accordingly.

Anyway, congrats 🙂hardy🙂 to Dr. Hafeza and siammidnitedrem - got both of you added/italicized accordingly.
I can finally post in here ! Can you add me to Midwestern CCP! Thanks!! 😀
I was accepted to University of Hawaii at Hilo a month or so back, but I was also accepted to Midwestern University- CCP today too! MWU-CCP is where I will be attending! Congrats everyone!
Please add me to the University of British Columbia in Canada 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woohoo!! Congrats everyone 
I've updated the list through pengui so far...
Easterbunny: I'll get you added as soon as I do a little restructuring to the thread

I've updated the list through pengui so far...
Easterbunny: I'll get you added as soon as I do a little restructuring to the thread
Ok, list is now current through roka - Congrats!! 😎
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K


