Updated School List?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gavam08

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was an mcat retaker who submitted my primary in early june to be verified with one school, and now that I have a new score I’m adding all of the other schools and working on secondaries. I’m really happy with my new score but now I’m wondering if my list is too stacked, or if i’m missing anything more mid tier or low tier based on stats?

stats: NY resident, URM (black female) HYP grad 3.45 sgpa 3.5 overall 514(503 first score)I think I have solid ECs / volunteer and was super involved in various diversity initiatives at my school, which not to sound grimy but I would hope is advantageous given the climate we are currently in.

Georgetown
GWU
SUNY UPSTATE
SUNY DOWNSTATE
Albert einstein
Brown
Uchicago
NYU
Kaiser
Yale
BU
Qpac Netter
Wakeforest
Mt Sinai
Cornell
USC
UCLA
Tulane
Hackensack
Upitt
Drexel
Temple
NYMC
Albany
Loyola
Tufts
Rosaland
Stanford (yolo lol)
Hackensack Seton Hall
Duke

I also took only one sem of orgo and orgo lab (the second sem i did biochem) which is why you may see missing schools in my neighboring states but they probably had strict requirements

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Consider Adding: Buffalo, stony brook, hofstra, Rochester, Jefferson, Dartmouth & rush (if you have a lot of volunteer hours). You have Hackensack listed twice.

Consider Adding: Buffalo, stony brook, hofstra, Rochester, Jefferson, Dartmouth & rush (if you have a lot of volunteer hours). You have Hackensack listed twice.

Oh whoops, thank you! Those are good ones.

You should add Stony Brook and SUNY Buffalo. Also consider these schools:
Dartmouth
Miami
Rochester
Case Western
Cincinnati
St. Louis