Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teisuto

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the consensus on updating new grades? I am debating whether I should send an update now with new activities since submission, wait until January to send an update with new activities + fall grades, or send two separate updates.

Members don't see this ad.

To whom? Your post-II probably would be good especially after your grades post. Pre-II probably not but your can try to the handful of schools high on your wishlist. I don't know your application to know for sure but usually grades > new activities.

If your grades were already strong and you don’t need to show an upward trend, then you don’t need to let them know about new grades imo.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If your grades were already strong and you don’t need to show an upward trend, then you don’t need to let them know about new grades imo.
Yeah this is the case for me. It won't affect my GPA at all. I'll probably just update with new activities then, thank you!

To whom? Your post-II probably would be good especially after your grades post. Pre-II probably not but your can try to the handful of schools high on your wishlist. I don't know your application to know for sure but usually grades > new activities.
I was thinking to everyone who I haven't heard from, I've been updating post-II so far.