Updating School on things I did last semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppaa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! So I had 3 pre-dec interviews (2 waitlist, 1 on hold) and 4 post dec interviews. I wanted to send out a pdf of things I have done this past semester and that I will be TAing next semester to schools that I haven’t heard back from and the ones I am waitlisted to. I already did my academic update. Thoughts? I thought it would be good to show that I’m still interested in their programs. I would appreciate any advice you guys have on this!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I think that's a good idea, I think an update around this time would be good for all those schools. Academic update shows that you're maintaining your grades, but as USC said, they want to see that you've still been active in your community (ie, you just haven't stopped everything now that your app has been submitted). Sooooo, do it! Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys! So I had 3 pre-dec interviews (2 waitlist, 1 on hold) and 4 post dec interviews. I wanted to send out a pdf of things I have done this past semester and that I will be TAing next semester to schools that I haven’t heard back from and the ones I am waitlisted to. I already did my academic update. Thoughts? I thought it would be good to show that I’m still interested in their programs. I would appreciate any advice you guys have on this!
hey, you have 7 interviews so the issue is not your application imo. I think the reason may have to do with the way you are interviewing. Maybe go and do some mock interviews which can help you prepare for the real deal. I am sure you will kill your interviews!

Reactions: 1 user