You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UPenn 2014
Started by Dhaval39
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My wife got accepted in UPenn. Her interview was on Sept 24th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats!
My wife got accepted in UPenn. Her interview was on Sept 24th.
Would you share her states please?
Its another dream come true...
Got accepted at UPenn too!!!
![]()
congrats!!!
My wife got accepted in UPenn. Her interview was on Sept 24th.
congrats!!
My wife got accepted in UPenn. Her interview was on Sept 24th.
Can you please share her stat?
is upenn done with tihs cycle guys?
How should we know about that??
Did u get accepted anywhere else?One of you will get a interview or acceptance soon. I just sadly declined my acceptance at Upenn :'(
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldn't afford :'( I applied last year I didn't get accepted to Upenn cuz of late application. I applied this year, got interviewed in the second batch, got acceptance after one week. Sadly, I m short on money can't afford extra 30 K they have for summer program. I did not apply anywhere else.
All the best guys. m sure ill be the reason for someone's happiness 🙂
You can reserve your seat in the next year class. 100% positive that you can do so.
Let them know and explain your position and interest in becoming a UPenn graduate and then ask them to hold ur place until next year.
I emailed them in detail, I even called them, also sent them a copy of my Caapid application which shows that I only applied to Upenn but it didn't work out.
Check ur inbox.
Hey AmT,
Don't feel so bad. Even I declined my acceptance at Upenn. Trust me its not a very big deal. Check your inbox please.
Don't feel so bad. Even I declined my acceptance at Upenn. Trust me its not a very big deal. Check your inbox please.
I emailed them in detail, I even called them, also sent them a copy of my Caapid application which shows that I only applied to Upenn but it didn't work out.
I emailed them in detail, I even called them, also sent them a copy of my Caapid application which shows that I only applied to Upenn but it didn't work out.
Dear AmT, I'm very sad hearing that. But when u got accepted this year for sure you can be accepted in next year too.
I applied late this year just as your first time. I applied just one day before deadline!!! Would you please share your states with me so I can estimate id there is any possibility for me to be accepted in next year.
Thanks
I emailed them in detail, I even called them, also sent them a copy of my Caapid application which shows that I only applied to Upenn but it didn't work out.
Hi AmT,I'm sorry for what you've been through.Because I've seen you in NYU thread before,I'm just curious since I thought you were accepted by NYU last cycle? You declined that?
Congtats! When was your interview?got a magic call today...accepted 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations...when was your interview...?got a magic call today...accepted 🙂
Hi RadicalGhost
what about volunteering on Clinical Trail programs? r they counted as Research experience?
what about volunteering on Clinical Trail programs? r they counted as Research experience?
Look for the research and volunteering opportunities in your nearest school or community website. Everything is available online and on their website. Keep on looking. Every weekend there would be a volunteer program in your community. Join the dental groups in your county. There are sometimes shadowing opportunities available too.
can you ask your wife about - writing sample exercise ?My wife got accepted in UPenn. Her interview was on Sept 24th.


