You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UPenn 2016 Interviews
Started by FN88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you 🙂Wow amazing stats. Good luck 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you 🙂OMG!
You're great!
Congratulations once again!
You definitely deserve it[emoji4]
Good luck
Any news today?
So they will start sending IVs in August??
Part 1,2
One year volunteering at 4 clinics
Some community work
6 months dental assistant
4.0 Gp
Gold medals
One year home country experience
OMG!!!
you really deserved this.. you are an awesome person for them.
All the very best.
Proud of you 🙂
Aww thank youOMG!!!
you really deserved this.. you are an awesome person for them.
All the very best.
Proud of you 🙂
That's so sweet of you
Hopefully they will think the same way.
All the best for you too dear 🙂
Yeah I hope so 🙂 ... But I am way beyond you :-/
need to give part 2.. hey can you help how to study for part 2? I am out of my college for 5 yrs now.. And really don't think that I remember anything from clinical years.
so what do you suggest? from where should I start? Kaplan lecture notes or from Mosby's review ? or from decks?
please let me know..
And this is a request frm me to all of the student who have given their part 2 pitch in..
Thanks a lot in advance
need to give part 2.. hey can you help how to study for part 2? I am out of my college for 5 yrs now.. And really don't think that I remember anything from clinical years.
so what do you suggest? from where should I start? Kaplan lecture notes or from Mosby's review ? or from decks?
please let me know..
And this is a request frm me to all of the student who have given their part 2 pitch in..
Thanks a lot in advance
Yeah I hope so 🙂 ... But I am way beyond you :-/
need to give part 2.. hey can you help how to study for part 2? I am out of my college for 5 yrs now.. And really don't think that I remember anything from clinical years.
so what do you suggest? from where should I start? Kaplan lecture notes or from Mosby's review ? or from decks?
please let me know..
And this is a request frm me to all of the student who have given their part 2 pitch in..
Thanks a lot in advance[/QUOTE
I am done with part 2 and believe me it is doable. i got my bds in 2005 so i can understand your position.
Go through decks deeply. exam will a lot be clinical based. for pharma use tufts notes as additional, mosby for patient management,asda sets - J,K,L,M,revision and revision.I found board busters helpful too. work on few additional topics like bisphosphonates, antibiotics guidelines pedo theories, radiographs of normal anatomy and of pathologies. I hope all these are helpful for you . All the best. I cleared my exam in 3.5 months with a little baby always around me so i hope you can do it too. 🙂
@mn2810
I am done with part 2 and believe me it is doable. i got my bds in 2005 so i can understand your position.
Go through decks deeply. exam will a lot be clinical based. for pharma use tufts notes as additional, mosby for patient management,asda sets - J,K,L,M,revision and revision.I found board busters helpful too. work on few additional topics like bisphosphonates, antibiotics guidelines pedo theories, radiographs of normal anatomy and of pathologies. I hope all these are helpful for you . All the best. I cleared my exam in 3.5 months with a little baby always around me so i hope you can do it too.
I am done with part 2 and believe me it is doable. i got my bds in 2005 so i can understand your position.
Go through decks deeply. exam will a lot be clinical based. for pharma use tufts notes as additional, mosby for patient management,asda sets - J,K,L,M,revision and revision.I found board busters helpful too. work on few additional topics like bisphosphonates, antibiotics guidelines pedo theories, radiographs of normal anatomy and of pathologies. I hope all these are helpful for you . All the best. I cleared my exam in 3.5 months with a little baby always around me so i hope you can do it too.
Don't worry you can do it. I personally feel part 2 is a lot easier than part 1 because we have clinical work so now we can understand the basics.
I studied decks and mosby side by side for all subjects other than pharma. For pharma I just read tufts's notes. Other thing which really helped me were remembered questions on the nbde groups. I did them. I did past papers too those mentioned by dentgem. But definitely do those remembered questions files. A lot of stuff that is not given in decks and mosby Specially about patient management is in them. Best of luck 🙂
I studied decks and mosby side by side for all subjects other than pharma. For pharma I just read tufts's notes. Other thing which really helped me were remembered questions on the nbde groups. I did them. I did past papers too those mentioned by dentgem. But definitely do those remembered questions files. A lot of stuff that is not given in decks and mosby Specially about patient management is in them. Best of luck 🙂
🙁 Hoping for the best
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Haaani whats your toefl score? congrats
106@Haaani whats your toefl score? congrats
Aneone got Iv with application completion in June first week?
No.. Still waitingAneone got Iv with application completion in June first week?
The writing test is regarding your proficiency in English. You will be given to write a short essay on a common topic. - This is what I've heard from people who've been interviewed in previous batches.I called the admission and there will be a writing test at the day of the interview!!!! So do you guys have any information what is it about?
Does anybody know if Upenn has sent out all/any invites for September yet?
Same question I have
how about mich guys? any idea if they will send more or not?
Going by the previous posts, last year Umich interviews went up till Sept, and interviews for Upenn for Sept were fully booked up in the first two weeks of July. I'm not sure about the trend this year. Hopefully everything turns out good.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When was your application completed?I already received a rejection
You received it today?I already received a rejection
Last week in the mail.You received it today?
When was your application completed?Last week in the mail.
April 14thWhen was your application completed?
rejected 🙁 what the heck UPEnn wants
When was your application completed?rejected 🙁 what the heck UPEnn wants
april 27
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone who haven't received neither interview call nor rejection from UPenn yet?
Is there anyone who haven't received neither interview call nor rejection from UPenn yet?
Sorry to hear about that. Good news will be just around the corner for you.I already received a rejection
Sorry about that. Stay hopeful for other schools!rejected 🙁 what the heck UPEnn wants
Me. When is your completion date?Hello everyone,
Is there anyone who haven't received neither interview call nor rejection from UPenn yet?
i have not received i/v call yet or rejection notice...any idea if they will send more invites?
When was your completion date? Hopefully the iv should go on untill August. Anybody spoke to the school?
i have not received i/v call yet or rejection notice...any idea if they will send more invites?
Hi nutellaandstars,
Completion date is may 7. What about urs ?
Completion date is may 7. What about urs ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi nutellaandstars,
Completion date is may 7. What about urs ?
Mine is last day of June. I guess I'll have to wait much longer.