You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UPenn 2016 Interviews
Started by FN88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you...i heard a few ppl got rejections who had their apps complete on 1st june n onwards
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any news ??
Good luck for the other schools! I guess Penn hasn't started sending invites for Sept and Oct yet. No news even on the FB group.Got rejection letter today!![]()
Oh okay. Do you know your friend's date of completion?It has for 15th sept, as per a friend on fb
Hi dev_dent, when was the application completion of people who have been invited?They have called for September 8, September 15 and Oct 3rd already. But I have heard they will have interviews till November. So keep your hopes high guys
Thanks for the info! Are you sure about interviews in November also? Cz usually they're only till October, right?They have called for September 8, September 15 and Oct 3rd already. But I have heard they will have interviews till November. So keep your hopes high guys
Add septemebr 22 in that.....my friend got invited for that day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When was your friend's completion?Add septemebr 22 in that.....my friend got invited for that day
Was in june 1st weekWhen was your friend's completion?
Thanks for sharing!Was in june 1st week
They have called for September 8, September 15 and Oct 3rd already. But I have heard they will have interviews till November. So keep your hopes high guys
Hey are you sure for Oct 3? I thought Upenn interviews only on Tuesdays and Oct 3 is a Saturday.
Add septemebr 22 in that.....my friend got invited for that day
Thanks for the info. Do you know which day of the week your friend received the invite?
Any more invites ? Anybody with app completion in July heard anything ?
I had app completion in july and I haven't heard anything either.. what's going on with upenn? are they done?
upenn is done...if u dint gt invite by nw, u may gt letter in mail saying u r rejected...
upenn is done...if u dint gt invite by nw, u may gt letter in mail saying u r rejected...
Were you able to contact the school? Or did you get an interview invite and got to know about this?
One of my friends got an invite a couple of days ago for september 22. I dont think they are done yet. Interviews go on till November.
What was your friends application completion date?
Thanks
Anybody with application in May or before still waiting?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I m waiting..mine was 24th April..:-(Anybody with application in May or before still waiting?
I am waiting as well.... Mine completion is 1st MayI m waiting..mine was 24th April..:-(
I called dem 15 days back..dey said its under review.I am waiting as well.... Mine completion is 1st May
any news? any new interview invites?
Anyone interviewing on Oct 6th?
I completed my application on June 25 but haven't heard anything from Upenn. Even someone applied later already got rejection. Anyone in the same boat.
Could you please tell us your completion date and when you got the invite? Thanks and good luck 🙂Anyone interviewing on Oct 6th?
I completed my application on June 25 but haven't heard anything from Upenn. Even someone applied later already got rejection. Anyone in the same boat.
yup, in the same boat as you, application completed on June 11, still no word from them. think we still have a chance for an interview?
I am not sure. It has been such a long time without any news.
Is Upenn done? or still any hopes?
Called them up. They said they're still sending IVs. Will go on till the end of Oct.
Thanks for the update 🙂
Hi, thank you so much for your update. When did you call them? I am still waiting. Thank you!
Called them up. They said they're still sending IVs. Will go on till the end of Oct.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the info!Called them up. They said they're still sending IVs. Will go on till the end of Oct.
Hey guys. Any new invites or rejections ? Is Upenn done ?
Only 4 seats left in upenn guys.....got news of one of my friends
