Assistant Wiggle-ator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
JYK830 said:
How does this work?

I checked the website and they don't have much information.

You apply when you apply to get into undergrad. You can apply to Penn's college of arts and sciences, or the other affiliated undergrad programs. You take 3 years at your undergrad school doing bio major stuff, and then the last year you start dental school. The basic sciences you take in d-school finish your BS. You need to maintain a certain GPA (I believe it's 3.5) and you still need to take the DAT (I don't know what the score has to be) in order to stay in the program.
About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.